well done with setting up the bolo9g and sensible to put the link to the dfilm considering the issue with how it affects post display. I look forward to seeing more entries.
incidentally, when you want to put a link into a blog post use the 'link' function. type a word, click 'link' then paste the URL into the box that appears
Ugghhhh! Your lack of capital letters cuts me to the quick :( Poor punctuation is not obligatory for an e-teacher, is it???? If it is, I think I'll end up traumatised!!
hi
ReplyDeletewell done with setting up the bolo9g and sensible to put the link to the dfilm considering the issue with how it affects post display. I look forward to seeing more entries.
incidentally, when you want to put a link into a blog post use the 'link' function. type a word, click 'link' then paste the URL into the box that appears
Ugghhhh! Your lack of capital letters cuts me to the quick :( Poor punctuation is not obligatory for an e-teacher, is it???? If it is, I think I'll end up traumatised!!
ReplyDeleteSorry!
ReplyDelete