Friday, 22 March 2013
VIDEO
So, here is my rather amateur video of part of the poem The Old Vicarage written by Rupert Brooke. I chose this poem because I have used it with classes in the past and I like it and love Granchester. I worked for three summers in Cambridge and we often used to take groups across the fen to the tea rooms called The Orchard at Granchester where Rupert Brooke once lived. We would work on sections of the poem there. I think I might use poems again at some point in the future and it would be good to have a video of them being spoken; although, of course, I would make sure the recording is of better quality than this one! I did this on my camera as I don't have a smart phone, but now that I think about it I could have done it on my web cam. I have set the security settings on this to friends only.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment